Impact Evaluation & Solutions Manager
Cloud to Street is the world’s leading remote flood mapping platform. We use global satellites and remote sensing AI to monitor flood risk and detect worldwide floods in real-time. Seeded by Google, we have been used by governments across almost 20 countries for disaster relief efforts. Partnering with top insurers, we are now launching the first commercial parametric flood insurance product to better protect climate-vulnerable communities.
We are looking for a monitoring and evaluation specialist to lead impact measurement of our work with government, humanitarians and insurers. The position will play a dual role in our Partnerships team to help develop and sell new projects alongside the CEO.
Who you are
- 1+ years experience as leading projects as an international development consultant or equivalent experience
- Experience in business development or project sales development highly preferred
- Background in economics and qualitative research, ideally with a focus in Metrics and Evaluation
- Some experience in GIS, remote sensing and/or Machine Learning
- Entrepreneurial with focus on getting things done without ego, unafraid to get your hands dirty
- Mission-oriented around climate change and justice
- Help lead sales in disaster analytics
- Enhance the internal standard operating procedures for prospecting clients by articulating value propositions all the way through closing projects by working closely with the Partnerships team
- Network and engage with multiple stakeholders in the disaster and development space alongside the Global Programs Manager to lead qualitative and quantitative monitoring and evaluation assessments for a variety of projects that deliver spatial flood information and user support
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Impact Evaluation & Solutions Manager. Include a short expression of interest in the email and attach a CV/resume.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, with the goal of hiring the right candidate as soon as possible.
Cloud to Street is devoted to building an inclusive and diverse company. Black, Indigenous, and people of color; women, queer people, and all gender identities, and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Want to work together?
Don't see a position you think we need?